Tenth issue of FIRM magazine focuses on FEHRL Infrastructure Research Meeting 2017 (FIRM17)
Issue also features end of H2020 USE-iT, REFINET and ECOROADS projects and beginning of SAFE 10-T and COEXIST projects
Click here to take a look at the tenth issue of the FEHRL Infrastructure Research magazine (FIRM), which is in the process of being printed and will shortly be distributed in hard copy to FEHRL members and key transport infrastructure stakeholders. This tenth issue gives an overview of the FEHRL Infrastructure Research Meeting 2017 (FIRM17) held on 5-7th April 2017, as well as end of the USE-iT, REFINET and ECOROADS projects and beginning of SAFE 10-T and COEXIST projects.
This issue also has a particular focus on the following selected key projects:
- USE-iT and FOX - http://www.useitandfoxprojects.eu/
- REFINET - http://www.refinet.eu/
- SETRIS - http://newrail.org/setris
- Infravation - http://www.infravation.net
- SAFE 10-T - http://www.safe10tproject.eu/
- AM4INFRA – http://www.am4infra.eu/
- TRA VISIONS 2018 - http://www.travisions.eu/
- SKILLFUL – http://www.skillfulproject.eu/
- ECOROADS - http://www.ecoroadsproject.eu/
- CoEXist - http://www.H2020-CoEXist.eu
- FLOW - http://www.h2020-flow.eu
Contact Catherine Birkner, FEHRL Communications Officer, at email@example.com with any feedback on FIRM and if you would like to request a printed copy of the FIRM magazine.