ABOUTSENSKIN offers new maintenance techniques that will enhance bridge performance by improving safety, service continuity in case of disruptive events, capacity, resiliency to changes in traffic demand and climate, cost-effectiveness, sustainability and reliability.
METHODOLOGYThe SENSKIN project methodology features 10 Work Packages that cover seven technical areas and the three over-arching areas of Project Management, Exploitation of Results and Dissemination and Communication Activties.
CONSORTIUMThe consortium in the SENSKIN project features 14 leading-edge partners from all over Europe and includes research institutes, universities and the private sector.
- Less than three weeks to go until FEHRL Infrastructure Research Meeting 2017 (FIRM17)
- Second World Highways article on SENSKIN project
- SENSKIN article in University of Potsdam magazine
DOWNLOADSAccess key documents for the SENSKIN project here including.
- Second SENSKIN press release - 2nd February 2017
- SENSKIN rollup poster
- SENSKIN Powerpoint presentation
CONTACTFind out more about the Project Coordinator for the SENSKIN project here.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 635844
For project consortium members, click here to access your internal collaboration area.